You can do this!
4. Install a sneaky shelf above the doorway.
5. Add magnets to the inside of your medicine cabinet to keep mini items in check.
6. Don’t forget about the space over your toilet.
7. Hang hooks on your shower curtain rod to keep the little things within reach.
8. Keep your counters clear by maximizing drawer space.
9. No wall space for a toilet paper holder? Using a hanging rack instead.
10. Add small shelving over your sink.
11. Use a mini bar cart for tiered, moveable storage.
12. Make the most of your medicine cabinet by adding additional shelves and using organizing containers.
13. Oversized jars keep beauty products organized in style.
14. Hang shoe racks on your door to arrange the bulkier things.
15. No cabinets under your sink? Build small standing shelves.